The Shock Electronix SE350 is a 4-Way power cable.
It is specifically designed for use with Korg KA-350 powered devices.
Typically the cable is sold as a bundle in the SE350-C combo, but so long as you have a power supply that is 9vDc with a 2.1mm positive tip connector, then you can save a few bucks and just buy the cable.
Optional: If you need more length, then use the SE350-X, to extend each outlet by 1-meter
- ARP ODYSSEY (current Series)
- Electribe, electribe sampler (Current series)
- KAOSS PAD KP3+ (Current release)
- KAOSSILATOR PRO
- KAOSSILATOR PRO+
- KR mini
- MicroKORG XL, MicroKORG XL+
- MS-20 mini
- Pitchblack Pro
- RK-100S Keytar
- Volca Series: Bass, Beats, FM, Keys, Sample, Sample OK GO, Kick, MIX
- WAVEDRUM Series: ORIENTAL, Global Edition, Mini
- And many more to come.....
Specifications (4-Way Cable SE350):
Connector: 4 x 1.7mm (EIAJ-03)
Length: 400mm (total), 300mm from Junction
Specifications (Extension Cable SE350x):
Connector: 1.7mm (EIAJ-03)
SE350 4-Way Cable for Korg KA350 Devices
Without Tracking 7-21 Business Days (Estimated)
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
The device is suitable for use Worldwide 110 - 240v. You will need a 9v Power Supply that has a 2.1mm positive tip connection.