The Shock Electronix 6-PIN DIN cable is typically used for Signal and Data transfer from Roland devices, as well as any other applications with the matching connector type specified.
Examples Of Common Brand Compatibility:
- Roland GP-8 to FC-100/FC100Mk2
- Roland GP-16 to FC-100/FC100Mk2
- Roland Gm-70 to FC-100/FC100Mk2
- Roland GR-700 to PG-200
- Roland JX-3p to PG-200
- Roland JX-8p to PG-800
- Roland JX-10 to PG-800
- Roland MKS-70 to PG-800
- Roland MKS-80 to MPG-80
- Roland RMC-1 RRC to MIDI Converter
- Roland System-100m 180 keyboard to Roland System-100m 190/191/191J Cabinet
- Roland System-100m 181 keyboard to Roland System-100m 190/191/191J Cabinet
- Other Devices with a 6-PIN DIN socket
Connection Type: 6-PIN DIN (Male) - 6 PIN DIN (Male)
Length: 45” (Approx 1150mm)
45" 6-PIN DIN Signal Transfer Cable - Black
Without Tracking 7-21 Business Days (Estimated)
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
The device is suitable for use Worldwide.