The Shock Electronix 8-PIN DIN cable is typically used for Power Signal transfer from Roland System-100M synthesizer modules to power source, as well as any other applications with the matching connector type specified.
Examples Of Common Brand Compatibility:
- Roland 110 VCO/VCF/VCA
- Roland 112 Dual VCOs
- Roland 121 Dual VCFs
- Roland 130 Dual VCAs
- Roland 131 Output Mixer / Tuning Oscillator / Headphone Amp
- Roland 132 Dual CV / Audio Mixers & Voltage Processors
- Roland 140 Dual ADSR Envelope Generators & LFO
- Roland 150 Ring Mod / Noise / S&H / LFO
- Roland 165 Dual Portamento Controller
- Roland 172 Phase Shifter / Audio Delay / Gate Delay (with LFO)
- Roland 173 Signal Gate & Multiple Jacks
- Roland 174 Parametric EQ182 Analog Sequencer
Connection Type: 8-PIN DIN (Male) - 8 PIN DIN (Male)
Length: 17” or 59" (Approx 430mm or 1495mm)
8 PIN DIN Roland System-100M Signal Transfer Cable 17" - 59" Black
Without Tracking 7-21 Business Days (Estimated)
The sale price listed is AUD (Australian Dollar), and is the final price to pay.
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal.
1-Year warranty against defects, and manufacturing faults. (Click for more)
The device is suitable for use Worldwide.